VENDOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Space rental is $20.00 Prepaid (Non-Refundable). $30 at the door. Spaces are 10’x10’. Vendors are not allowed to spread inventory, tables, etc. into others’ spaces or empty space. Doing so is unfairly obtaining free space.
2. The Vendor will not vend any items or services that are not disclosed here at the Event without prior written consent from the Host. Please list items to be sold on bottom of this form.
3. Vendors will be selected on the basis of quality, type, and sales price of merchandise and the interests of the community, the market, our customers and other vendors;
4. There will be no discrimination against a vendor by HKFM on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or city law;
5. Vendors who are suspected of fraud or the misrepresentation of merchandise, sell illegal or prohibited merchandise, harm the community, interfere with the orderly and efficient operations of the market, harm the reputation of the market or otherwise fail to maintain good relations with our customers and other vendors may be excluded from market;
6. You will need to provide your own tables, chairs, canopies, etc. There will be limited number of 6ft tables available to rent for $10.00 each which will need to be paid in advance along with application. Tables are available on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.
7. Arrival Time: Doors open to Vendors Sunday morning starting at 11:00 AM for Prepaid Vendors and 11:30 AM for Day of Vendors. Spaces will not be reserved. If you prepaid for a space and actual spaces are filled up before you arrive, your space will be pushed to the next available date.
8. It is beyond our control to keep out early bird shoppers. Please allow yourself enough time to be in your space by 12:00 noon.
9. Event happens rain or shine. Call in case of snow storms.
10. Hours of sales to the public are 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm. Booths are to remain open until 5pm. Vendors who break down early will be suspended from attendance until further notice.
11. NO PETS ALLOWED.
12. There is to be no loud distracting music, noise, and or sound amplification devices.
13. Individuals or families selling unwanted household items are exempt from Sales Tax ID. All others must have a NY State Tax ID. Prepared food vendors must also have a Health Dept Permit. One of the following will suffice as evidence of a New York State Tax I.D., which must be produced to Event Manager: NY State Sales Tax License, NY State Resale Tax Number, Certificate of Authority, Resale Number, or Sales Tax Number To obtain a Tax I.D.,
go online to https://www.businessexpress.ny.gov/app/answers/cms/a_id/2058/kw/certificate%20of%20authority and if you have questions, call the NY License Center at (518) 453-8130.
14. Vendor will have access to the location for up to 1 hour (6:00 pm) after the Event has concluded at 5:00 PM to dismantle and remove all remaining items and garbage brought to the Event by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the Vendor was there.
15. No animals, drugs, weapons (including guns, knives, swords, etc.), as well as any other items that are illegal to sell in New York State may be sold at this sale.
16. We reserve the right to ask that any items that do not meet our sale requirements or any items that are deemed inappropriate be removed from the sales floor and not sold at this event.
17. Space rental is non-refundable and non-transferable.
18. CASH OR MONEY ORDERS (NO CHECKS).
19. Grievances regarding other vendors shall be brought to the attention of the Manager and not directed to the vendor in question; management will work to mediate a resolution, and if a resolution cannot be mediated one or more vendors may be asked to leave the market and will not be entitled to a return or refund of any reservation fee;
20. Vendors who do not observe this Agreement may be subject to loss of vendor privileges and may be asked to leave the market immediately. No refunds will be given for vendors under such circumstances.
INDEMNIFICATION: You hereby agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless imprintUNIVERSE, WCAA-LP 10.3 FM, Grand Street Community Arts, inc., including affiliates, officers, employees, members, shareholders, directors, subsidiaries, agents, and representatives of the aforementioned entities, from and against any and all losses, attorneys’ fees, suits, judgments, causes of action, costs, damages, claims (actual or alleged) and expenses resulting from claims for bodily injury, death, property destruction, damage or theft arising out of or incidental to or in any way resulting or occurring by reason of the conduct, actions, omissions, negligence or incompetence by “The Bazaar” or its employees, agents, subcontractors, or representatives, including all vendors participating in the market. You covenant not to sue and to waive all claims against imprintUNIVERSE, WCAA-LP 10.3 FM, Grand Street Community Arts, inc., for consequential damages, loss of profit or sales as a result of weather, shopper turnout, decisions to ask you to leave or to not rent to you and any other known cause. You further agree that imprintUNIVERSE, WCAA-LP 10.3 FM, Grand Street Community Arts, inc., are not responsible for any damage, loss or theft of your merchandise or property. You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of imprintUNIVERSE, WCAA-LP 10.3 FM, Grand Street Community Arts, inc., as described in this Agreement &/or related materials.